You have a full plate. And getting the word out about your product or service takes a lot of time. Especially if you care that your print and digital communications are concise, error-free, and relatable.
That’s where I come in.
I’m an accomplished writer and editor with training in journalism and public relations. I’m able to sift through stacks of jumbled information and ask the pertinent interview questions to get to the heart of the story. Then I write and edit, and edit some more, until I’m confident the article, blog post, or brochure copy is succinct and taps into what your readers care about.
Positions I’ve held in the past include:
- Copywriter for Merrill Corporation’s Creative Services
- Public Relations Specialist for the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Assistant Director of Public Relations for Indianapolis Public Schools
- Community Liaison/Marketing Coordinator for South Hennepin Adult Programs in Education
- Editorial Assistant for Callan Publishing
And now, as an emerging freelance writer and editor, I see it as my job to make yours easier. By hiring a writer and editor, one who is as dedicated to high quality as I am, you’ll have more time to focus on other parts of your business and life. And when people read your clear communications that have their best interests in mind, they’ll appreciate your professionalism and look forward to hearing from you again.
I’d love to help you with your next project, whether you’re looking for a writer or editor. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and timeline with no obligation on your part. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.